Saturday, August 1, 2009
Games in the Park
Every year following the 24th of July Parade we go to the park to play games. I must say the prizes are much cooler than when I was a kid.
A little softball toss!
The line to the fishing pond was INSANE! We got a little bored.
Fishing for canning lids.. Got some way cool prizes here.
Like this cool ball that Piper kept ripping the pokies off of and trying to eat.
Foot races. Every year they have foot races for everyone from the crawler up to the old guys and gals! Pretty funny to watch. This cute kid won 2nd place for the 7 & 8 year old boys and won a two dollar bill. Made him the happiest kid ever! I especially love the fashion statement he's got going with the rolled up wrangers. Classic J.D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment