Still looking for tadpoles, but in the clean water.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Tadpole Hunting
Today Mandee and I took our kids to the Washington Park to hunt for tadpoles. It is such a pretty park. I love all the shade trees and the walking path with the river running next to it. They also have the funnest canal that runs through the trees, that is full of clean water. The kids got dirty and soaked and then cleaned off in the nifty little canal.
HA, HA, HA! I love this picture. Her diaper expanded so much, that her shorts just couldn't contain it anymore!
J.D. in the stinky water. It smelled so bad, because there are parts of it that are stagnant. I kept telling the kids not to get bit by mosquito's or they would get West Nile Virus. YUCKY!
Just keep looking, just keep looking.......
Some kind of pink mushroom that I found growing in the river. Interesting.......... If you know about a pink species of mushroom, I would be curious to know what kind it is.......
HA, HA, HA! Mia hates the water. I don't think Mandee's mean at all. They have to get over it sometimes. Silly girl, it was only her toes in the water.
We're going on a nature walk!!
More stinky water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was a BLAST!!! I am ready to face the stinky water again. What are you doing tomorrow? :)
you are such a good mommy. It is good for kids to get all dirty and play like real wild things, I mean we did that stuff (and probably worse) when we were kids! good job, you are awesome!
Post a Comment