Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Conversation with J.D.

This morning while I was in the bathroom getting ready, J.D. was sitting in his room reading a book. All of the sudden, J.D. says, "Mom, your not supposed to feed wild animals."
I said, "That's right J.D., if you feed them, it might make them sick." J.D. says, "This boy should be in trouble, he's feeding a moose a muffin!" I started to laugh and I said, "J.D., are you reading If You Give a Moose a Muffin?" He says, "Yes." I asked him what other stories were in that book, and he replied, "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie and Mom, their giving Pigs Pancakes!!"

I just thought it was funny! He was so indignant that they would feed a moose a muffin, even if it was in a storybook.

2 comments:

Cole and Kimala said...

That is funny! You have taught him well, sounds like he knows how to follow the rules!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I love those books. J.D. is so funny!