Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Was Kidnapped

I was plotted against! My dang husband and my best-friend Mandee plotted against me and threw me a surprise, girls night out, birthday party! And I'm so glad that they did. It was so much fun. We went and saw 17 Again, which is the funniest movie ever! Seriously. The greatest ever. It also has my new boyfriend, Zac Efron in it!! He's like a super cute man child. Does that make sense? But he's only 6 years younger than me. Weird, I know!

The Birthday mobile! So cute. The inside was filled with crepe paper and I got to sit in the seat of honor!

Here I am, in all my glory. I was crowned queen for the night with the birthday crown and my jewels, which I wore into the theater. The worse part of the whole night was when Mandee jumped up, (we were on the 2nd row ~ it was packed) and led the theater in singing happy birthday to me. Mortified, wishing I could melt into my seat, kind of mortified. But thank you girls! It's a moment I shall never forget.

From L to R: Kris, Maggie, Me, Becky, Megan & Mandee! Thanks for a great evening! I love you all!

3 comments:

Angela Shaw said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! Happy Birthday! Wish I could be there!

Dover Fam said...

I am so glad that you had fun. It was so much fun to do it for you. Thanks for being such a great bestest friend. Love ya.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday! This looks like so much fun!