Tyson is obsessed with jelly beans, but he calls them jumping beans. It's so stinkin' cute, I can hardly stand it. He's also obsessed with the word buttock. I think he got it from me. I told him one day that he was a pain in my buttock and now he talks about his buttock constantly. Tonight I had him in the bath and I gave him the wash cloth and told him to wash his whole body. I was in their room and I could hear him in saying, "Wash my stinky foot and my stinky buttocks!" It's so funny. You have to hear him say it, in his little boy voice. Cracks me up every time.
He's also walking around calling everyone Sir Buttkiss, off of Bedtime stories. He gets mad at you and he says "you Sir Butkiss." As defiant as it is, it's funny. He's so cute!
2 comments:
Jumping beans!!! That is so funny. What a cute kiddo. I don't know if I have told you or not but Tyson is THE BOMB!!!!!!
So fun. I love the new layout and the disney pic.
Post a Comment