Rainy, cold and miserable. And yet thousands of people stood in the rain, so their kids could grab a handful of candy-filled easter eggs, that aren't really hidden, just lying in plain sight. Next year I'm buying my own bags of salt-water taffy and tootsie rolls and holding my own!

They gave each of the kids in Piper and Tysons division 2 eggs to begin with. Parents were allowed to help these little ones. There were so many parents that I couldn't get through with Piper, so we only got 2 additional eggs. Which is fine! Refer to the post below!

Tyson made a haul! He ran straight for the middle and I think he got about 12 eggs. We should have counted them. But he was so pleased with himself!

I didn't even get to see J.D. do his hunt. They were all at the same time, so I was helping Piper. He only got 7 and he was so disappointed that Tyson got more than he did. He's the younger one in that age group though.
1 comment:
Hey I am impressed that you were able to get pictures. I said "forget it". So wet. BayLee felt so bad for JD in his egg quest. She talked about it all day. She said he looked really sad so she gave him an egg. So glad they have eachother.
Post a Comment