Saturday, February 28, 2009

Things I Learned This Week

What a week! I have not the time to write about what a crazy week it has been. But here are the top 6 things I've learned this week.

1. Magic Erasers will take pen off of leather.
2. Dishwashers sound like a dying animal when they die.
3. A naked 1-year-old can escape from a house, in which all the doors are closed.
4. It is possible for a 4-year-old to break a dvd player, after only 4 day's of having it out of the box.
5. Home Depot has to order dishwashers. They don't have them in stock. Dang it.
6. It is possible for a 1-year-old to open a Tupperware container and dump it contents on the floor. Hence, this is why I have a bungee cord on my fridge. It's also why my vacuum is full of corn.

In case you haven't figured out yet, I am washing mountains of dishes every day :(... It's so tragic. Piper is still running around naked, and if it was appropriate, I would put some dang hilarious pictures on my blog. But she's naked, hence, it's inappropriate. But their cute. Piper has had an AWESOME week of potty-training, though. She's pretty much doing it on her own. Only 1 accident in her big girl undies!! OH, HAPPY DAY! It was also Piper who drew all over the leather interior in my car with a pen. It was GRAND! And then, once I cleaned the seat and my door panel with a magic eraser, I had to do the whole interior. Thus, 3 magic erasers later, my car SPARKLES! Also, did you know that 1-year-old babies can rip off the face of a drawer?? It's been a week to remember. It is the type of week that supports the fact that I ate 2 brownies for breakfast this morning! I hope next week is better.

4 comments:

Dover Fam said...

I am laughing so hard right now. You are amazing and Piper....take it easy on your mommy!!! Way to go on the potty training, what a big girl. Heres to a good week.

~ Stacie ~ said...

Don't you just Love those kind of weeks! Not that I'm happy you had such a "GREAT" week but it makes me feel good that I'm not the only one out there! Piper is too CUTE!

Nettie said...

At least you are staying positive! I swear sometimes it just feels like the entire world is going to implode on itself. Regardless, I think you are amazing, and I think you are a FABULOUS mom, and an all around superwoman, so keep up the great work, and next week, maybe it can be Josh's turn =)

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Ha ha! I love those kind of weeks...NOT!! I'm glad you all survived!!

I can't believe Piper's already potty training! Brett's not even close!!