Lot's of things happen at my house, that I never want to forget. But unfortunately, thanks to my forgetful mind, I forget things quickly. I really need to pull out the kids journals and write this stuff down.
Tyson has been obsessed with getting his "super powers". Every night he has been saying that he is going to get his powers while he sleeps. Some nights it is the power to scale walls and sling webs. Radioactive spiders? Do they live in my house?? Some nights it's the power to fly, or super strength. Radioactive house??? Anyway, yesterday he informed Josh and I that he had finally gotten his powers. His Bolt powers. Bolt powers, huh? He can run really fast and has a very scary bark, just so you know. My gosh he is cute! The boy can always make me smile :).
J.D. is obsessed with girls. I can remember liking a boy in the first grade. His name was Joey Russo, and I loved him. Well loved him as much as I could. I gave him a valentine. Anyway, J.D. talks about several little girls in his class, Holly, Maddie and Shaylee every single day. Apparently every day they try to kiss him. Oh my! What am I going to do when he tries to kiss them back? I'll tell you what I'm going to do, sit down, put my head between my knees and blow in a bag. The other day he used the Word Whammer to spell out I lowe You Maddie. He had to use a w, because he couldn't find the v. Super cute! The kid is to good-lookin' for his own good. High School's gonna be fun. Oh me, oh my!!
Piper is just as cute as ever. A stinker, if ever I saw one. She climbs on everything and throws her girlie temper tantrums if you tell her no. There really is a difference between boys and girls. It's amazing. She is obsessed with taking off all her clothes and her diaper. She's ready to potty train, but her mom is to lazy. I really need to get on it and get her a potty. No more diapers, what would that be like?? I've been buying diapers for 7 years. Gotta convince Josh that it's time for another baby.
I am so grateful for my children. For the comical relief they provide and for their sweet little spirits. They are truly amazing kids and I love them beyond any earthly comprehension.
5 comments:
I love reading your blog. What entertainment! Never a dull moment at the Doty house:)
Little boys are wonderful aren't they. I really think if we could figure out a way to harness some of that energy we could solve any energy crisis that might arrise.
Kids are great aren't they? Their honesty and inocence kills me. Piper is so dang cute....if she comes up missing, look at my house first. :)
Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your kids!
Such CUTE kids! Motherhood is THE best! It makes me feel bad to know that their are many kids out their who arn't taken care of and loved like our kids. You are a WONDERFUL mother and watching children go through all of their stages in life is the BEST!.....especially when they get their "Super Powers" to back talk!
Post a Comment