We got a small reprieve from the rain for a few hours this afternoon and it was brisk, but nice outside and the sun was shining so we went for a walk! I let the kids jump in the puddles (aka a muddy river) and they had so much fun. Tyson and Piper were both soaked and J.D. had mud everywhere from where his bike tires were flipping it. I love moments like this that are simple and fun. I gave Tyson a piggy back and we were chasing each other the whole time. Piper just wandered and did her own thing, climbing on and off of the sidewalk and J.D. just rode his bike and chased Piper around.
Everyone enjoy the weekend and have a great Valentines day! We are off to Marysvale and I won't be back until Monday night, so I will post pictures of our fun weekend, when we get home!


3 comments:
I miss St.G! We could NEVER take the kids out playing in water where we live, they would feeze before they even got to the water.
I love puddle jumping. My favorite thing to do when it rains is to sing and dance in the rain and jump around in the puddles. I do this while singing the song "Singin' in the Rain" it just makes it more fun!
I love your photo collages. Do you use iPhoto?
Thanks for visiting the blog and entering the giveaway. Your blog is adorable. What a cute family.
Post a Comment