Does your house look like this?
2 minutes later she was undressed with her diaper off! I kid you not.
I wouldn't trade any of this for all the money in all the world. I love being a mom! It's the grandest thing I could have ever done with my life. Although, I could do with out the laundry.
2 comments:
oh honey, your house is spotless compared to mine. I just love that I am not the only one who hate laundry. I also really dislike doing dishes, everything else I can handle. see you tonight!
The other day I was looking at the dishes in my sink, the half folded laundry pile, the sewing project, my work project, the scattered toys, piles of books, art projects cluttering the table, the smashed fish crackers on the floor, the disgusting high chair...and I thought...somebody should blog about this...real life not the awful picture of the ugly drain plug in the bottom of the sink or the spotlessly drab carpet of their favorite room...its the mess of life that is exciting! You did it yayaya! Thank you for normalizing all of us non spotless people!
Post a Comment