
Sunday afternoon, we went for a walk behind our house. They are building a massive subdivision behind our home. So far in the past 2 years only 2 homes have been built, but everything is laid out into lots and the roads are paved and sidewalks in. It makes a wonderful place for us to go so the kids can ride bikes. We went out Sunday and Josh broke out his roller blades.

He loves to roller blade. The damn things hurt my ankles and my knees. I'm no spring chicken, I guess. Almost 30, ya know! I grew up roller blading almost every day. We have a big open air dance hall in Marysvale and all the kids in town would go down and roller blade and play hockey. Once upon a time, I was pretty good on a pair of roller blades. I could jump and skate backwards. Not anymore my friends! Now I get my kicks off watching Josh. The first time we went back there, he fell on his butt and I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

Piper loves to roller blade with Josh. It makes me nervous, what if he falls on his butt again when he's holding my baby???? But she absolutely adores her daddy and she loves for him to skate while he is holding her.

I love this picture. Nothing beats a man who's good with kids. I'm so lucky that my kids have such a great dad!!!
2 comments:
What a STUD out there on those blades! I hear ya, I HATE getting old and decrepit.LOL!
I haven't been on roller blades for years! Looks fun but I'd probably kill myself if I tried. With the coupons I use grocery smart and I live off of pinchingyourpennies.com i'm addicted too but I get frustrated when the store runs out of stuff.
Post a Comment