Every year for New Years we try to go out shooting and riding with the Carter bunch. We had a a lot of fun this year and took Jessie Williams with us and Josh's cousin, Gabe with us. We rode the 4-wheelers and the dirtbike and had a blast shooting clay pigeons and soda cans. I also blew up the gingerbread houses with my shotgun, but of course no one got any pictures of me. Alway's the camera woman. It was a beautiful day and a great way to start the New Year.
5 comments:
I had so much fun!!! I can't wait till next time. Can you send me the pics.?
Fun times fun times.
What a great tradition! Looks like FUN!
I especially like that picture of me and Gabe. Can I get a copy of those pictures please? Thanks for letting me come along I had a blast!!
I wish it hadn't been me in the snow! It's obvious that I am a desert girl through & through! I wish I could have been shooting & riding 4-wheelers here!!
Post a Comment