Just wanted to share a few photo's of my cute kids!! I love pajama time. I love the way they smell after baths and the down time that we take to read books and hang out on the floor as a family.


This one melts my heart. He looks just like his daddy, but blonde. He is the sweetest guy!

Notice that Piper is wearing Tyson's underwear over her diaper. She is obsessed with his underwear. I think it's just because she see's the boys wearing batman and cars so she thinks she needs to. Silly girl!

Love this kid!! He is so sweet. I can hardly believe he is going to be in first grade!!
1 comment:
Very, very handsome boys. I love that their smiles are so natural, way to capture them mom! Our bed time routine is always so crazy, how do you keep it relaxing and low key? I think we are desperate to get in to bed and they are begging to stay awake! I love the underwear, I have a few pictures of Brant with wands and dolls!
Post a Comment