Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to School

My baby is in first grade!!! I am so excited, although it's bittersweet. I am going to miss having him home. It's a long day for them. I cried last night and Josh laughed at me. I know he will be fine, but you worry about them. I am worried about him being hungry, of all things.He's a picky eater and I am worried he won't eat school lunch! I am so silly, but you do worry. I also worry about him listening to the teacher and working hard. Not so worried about friends, because he is my social kiddo. Look how handsome he is!


J.D. and BayLee are in diffrent classes this year. J.D. is in Mrs. Bartschie and Bay is in Mrs. Murphy, but their classrooms are right next to each other.

3 comments:

Dover Fam said...

I can't believe our kids are growing up. They are cuter and cuter each day. I hope they stay friends forever.

Cole and Kimala said...

My sister worried about her little boy getting hungry too. Your the Mom... its your job to worry. Can't wait to see your fun projects on your other blog.

Kimala

Kris said...

JD looks so ready for 1st Grade!!! I'm sure he did fine. Ditto Kimala, it's your job to worry, that's what makes you such a great mom!!