Friday, August 8, 2008

A Little of This and a Little of That

I am so excited to announce that I have taken blogging to the next level!!! Mandee and I being the crazy girls that we are have decided to start a blog together and leave any question of our sanity behind!!

But seriously, we have both wanted to start cooking and activity blogs for quite some time. We were both talking about it separately one day and I called ManDee up and said let's do it together. So here is our first official day of posting!!!!

Check us out at A Little of This and A Little of That!!

2 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Yah! Another cute blog for me to lurk. I think it's a great idea and I am thrilled to see all your creative ideas! Do you know how to make dishes and laundry do themselves?

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Great idea!! I need all the ideas I can get!!