You all probably think I do nothing but go to parks. But heck, it's free entertainment. I have driven by this one a billion times and never stopeed. Then last week we went there with our young women and I knew I had to take my kids. It has the coolest little river that the kids can play in and it's filled with fun rocks for them to climb. AWESOME! And then they also have a way fun splash pad for the kids to run through and downtown St. George is beautiful.
2 comments:
We went to the same splash pad in July. We were laughing so hard at the kids sitting on the water sprayers, they all had to have the cleanest little poopers on the planet. What a fun place and so necessary in the heat. I was only wishing I would have come prepared to play with them...
Looks like a blast I want to go with you and your kids there sometime!!
Post a Comment