I need not tell anyone who knows me how big of a Harry Potter fan I am! I almost started to cry when I got the news that Warner Brothers was pushing back the release Date of the Half Blood Prince. Almost an entire year!!!
By the way, isn't Robertt Pattinson beautiful as Edward? Who would have known?
Anyway, back to my venting. I have two theories. One is WB verion! They want to release it on the same weekend as Dark Knight was released, because they think it will gross more profit that way. Pish Posh!! My own personal theory is that they are worried about Twilight stealing some of their thunder. Which is ridiculous.
As a die hard fan of both series, I must honestly say that I had looked forward to November and December because I was going to see both. Not one or the other. Are they freakin' nuts?? The diehard fans are still going to support them. Now all they have managed to do is make us all ANGRY!!! Oh well, not that my opinion counts or anything, but I needed to vent a little. I'll go back to counting down. (BIG SIGH )Only 335 days to go.....................Oh, and I hope JK Rowling is MAD!
But it will all be alright because now I can appreciate Twilight that much more. So ha, ha, ha Warner Brothers.
5 comments:
I have to start Breaking Dawn next week. Did you read it yet?
I love your idea in my comments with The Hunderd Dresses Book. It got my wheels spinning about doing Book Review as a Young Women Group, discussing how to include others, show love, etc.(what YW group does not need to address this subject from time to time?)
Anyhow, there are so many directions to take with this book. I love the message.
I will post on it when I get more ideas pulled together.
I see you live in an area my husband and I have looked at moving and haven't ruled it out. We have lots of friends there.
I love you Brand!!!
So when is it supposed to be coming out? I was excited to see it in November. I'll be okay though because I'm way excited for Twilight!!!
Thanks for keeping me current!!!!! If I wasn't so stressed out about soccer, I'd be angry too.
Hey, Leaky just posted an article that WB prez sent to the fans. Just thought you would want to know!!
Post a Comment