Wednesday, August 20, 2008

J.D. & Neville The Toad

This is the infamous Toad from two posts ago!! J.D. took him to school and gave him to his teacher. He wanted to name him Harry Potter, but I said let's name him Trevor because that is Neville's toad's name on Harry Potter. So he named him Neville! Kids are silly! Gotta love them though!



2 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

The toad is nice but that smile and those eyelashes are to die for. What a cute boy! He needs to come to our house, so far this week we've had a large lizard, 3 geckos, and a scorpion on our front porch. Bryce also ended the life of a whip snake and rattle snake in our front yard a couple weeks ago! Eeek!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I never got to see Neville, (love the name by the way). Tell J.D. sorry I didn't come up and see his toad!