Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nutella



Ah, Nutella, let me count the ways I love thee. This is my new recent obsession. Have you ever tasted Ntuella??? It's like a little piece of heaven on earth.
I've decieded that European people know how to eat. It seems like everything good in life goes back to the Europeans. Well at least to the European continent. Nutella, Backlava (I don't think that is spelled right)Harry Potter, and Jason Isaacs just to name a select few. Heck, I'd be European if they shaved their legs and armpits, but that is a whole other blog. Plus were talking about food.
If you haven't tried Nutella, go get a bottle!!! I think I paid around $3.50 at Albertsons for my last one. It's so yummy on my homemade bread. It's also yummy right off the spoon. Try it with strawberries, crepes, left over pancakes, just about anything. Heck I'd eat carrots dipped in the stuff. It's that good.
Oh, yeah, for all you health conscious people, don't look at the label, unless you really aren't into enjoying your food. I like to put it on homemade bread because I figure all the whole wheat and flax seed counteract the bad. It's a win win situation!! Try it, love it, eat it!!!

2 comments:

Dover Fam said...

I can't believe you haven't tried it before now! Once you go Nutella, you never go back!!!! Try it on Celery, pretty good stuff. Let's go to Europe!!!!!!

Kris said...

I have seen in friends houses and at stores but never remember to buy it. I will have to next time I go to the store!!!!