
Tyson is my buddy. He's such a cute kid. He loves to ride his bike with J.D. Everything that they do is a race, and Tyson tries so hard to keep up. He is my joy!!!!

Here is Piper falling on her tooshie!!! She was dancing when she went down. She loves music and loves to dance. I can hardly believe she is going to be a year old. One week from today. Big party on Suday!! Should be lots of fun.

J.D. and his new bike. He is a bike riding fool. I have a hard time getting him to come into the house to eat. He went to play at Matthews house and had to ride his bike so I followed him down in the car. We will be having a lesson about bike safety!! He was just as happy as a lark, not paying any attention at all. Good thing we live in a small neighborhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment