
I cannot tell you how excited I am for this movie!!! I watched the trailer and got goosebumps!!! Don't tell Josh but I think I have a crush on Edward! The Edward in my mind is darker than the way Stephanie describes him in the books. To tell the truth he looks a lot like Josh. Josh has the same color butterscotch eyes that Edward does. Josh is my Edward. He's going to die that I wrote this on the blog. He thinks I am silly about all this Twilight buisness.
Robert Pattinson was a good choice for Edward. Loved him as Cedric in Harry Potter. The whole thing was well cast!! I just hope the movie does the books justice. Stephanie Meyers is an amazing author. I read somewhere yesterday that she is being compared to J.K. Rowling! That is quite a tribute, in my opinion. I wish I had an ounce of their creativity and imagination.
Once upon a time I wished I was a wizard and now I kind of think I'd like to be a vampire. A vegan vampire if you will, for those of you who have read the books you will understand.It's amazing because those of you who know me know that I love Harry Potter. I know that movie #6 is coming in November, but the anticipation for Twilight far out ways my anticipation for Harry Potter. Thank heavens Breaking Dawn will be out in August!!! Pre-ordering it off of Amazon!!!
1 comment:
I was going to call you last night when I saw that it was on last night, but I didn't know if you would be up still, and I didn't want to wake you. Glad you saw it though!!! I am so excited. I will be preordering it as soon as I can. And yes, being a vegan vampire would be cool.
Post a Comment