J.D.'s backpack was full today!! Being the last day they sent home everything that was left. I took his pencil box out and was going to combine the few crayons I thought might be in there with our other crayons. I thought, "Man, this things heavy." I opened up the box and found 1 pair of scissors, 5 crayons, and 2 gluesticks. You know what else I found? Pencils, 60 of them to be exact. We counted them.
J.D. has been buying them from the pencil machine all year. I knew he had been, but I didn't realize he's spent about $15.00 on them. That is not including the many pencils he has brought home. They are overtaking our house. Of course I had to get a picture. J.D. is so proud of his "collection" as he called it. The other little boy is Noah, we babysit him and he is in J.D. and BayLee's class. They are in their pajama's because today was pj day!!!
2 comments:
I guess that is why they are called pencil boxes. Told Bay he had 60 so of course she counted hers and she has 51. I didn't need to know how much money was spent!!! Thanks!! :)
Well I guess I know where I need to go for pencils now!!!!!
Post a Comment