We had hamburgers and hotdogs and let the kids run wild. We took every bike we had in our yard, crazily enough everyone had something to ride. I didn't get a ton of pictures, I was kind of busy.
For some reason there are not pictures of J.D. He's at an age where he kind of does his own thing. Especially because he is the oldest of all the kids. They all seemed to have a lot of fun. Piper sure has fun eating her pink salad. The weather was nice, the food was yummy, and we had our family with us, can you think of a better day??
I have about a hundred other projects going on right now. I will post pictures later when I have more time. But we have been working like crazy in the yard. I have trees!! We also have a food storage project (continually ongoing) and we bought a new camper that we need to ready for a camping trip!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment