Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

 Oh yest!  This happened today.  I have been waiting for months to take this picture. Only Asher wasn't very happy about it.  He didn't like the glasses on  his face, he didn't want his binki out of his mouth. Oh, the fickle little guy.
 The rest of the photo shoot was a complete loss. I did get some great ones of Sarah and Ash together though when she was trying to calm him down.
 Oh my goodness!  Sarah and I stayed home while everyone else when on adventures, but I don't mind.  I got to sit and rock this guy most of the day.
 Josh took the kids out shooting at the Glitter Gulch.  So much fun! Can't wait to go out there. Tyson was in heaven.
 A little tannerite preparation!
 Look, another crystal!  He's such a funny kid.
Love her!  Love that she can hang with the boys.
Me and the people I love the most!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: