Sunday, December 7, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

 Another of our favorite family traditions is going to Pine Valley to cut a Christmas tree. A fake one just won't do at the Doty house.
 Wow!  Who is that good lookin' guy?
 I am such a lucky girl!
 It was unusually warm for tree hunting. Last year we were wading in 2 feet of snow. This year we just showed up in  hoodies and Tyson and JD didn't even do that.
 Piper had to have her very own little tree.
 I must admit she was pretty cute carrying it out over her shoulder like that.
 Josh and his baby.
 Piper was cute carrying it out but she did complain a lot about it poking her.
 I told JD the reason we had kids was so they could someday take over dragging the Christmas tree. Only 25 years or so until he has his own kids and  doesn't have to do it again
I didn't get any pics really of us decorating the tree, but this one of Tyson. He's so cute!

No comments: