Saturday, December 13, 2014

Cookies & Asher has swag

Ahhh! Asher has swag!  I love this picture.
Sarah and Talon came down for a night to get some family pictures done and they ended up staying for two days. Which was just fine with me! We looked at Christmas lights, we went shopping, we went to the ward party and much more. Oh and we decorated about a million cookies!
JD decorated 1 cookie and then he just held Asher the entire time. He's quite smitten with this little guy.
Look at that face! Oh my goodness!  I love this little boy so much.
I take my roll as Grandma very seriously. Talon was sneaking around taking pictures of everyone. So glad he did.
And this is what happens when Piper is left to her own devices! She made a huge mess everywhere, but you can't help but to love her!

No comments: