Sunday, November 2, 2014

JD

 When did he grow up?  It's amazing how fast the time flies. My baby is 12!!!  He looks like he's so much older though.  He's going to be a big mountain of a man. He's already 5'6 and in a size 10 shoe!  He will be a gentle giant though.  This boy is so thoughtful and kind. He's amazing with handicapped children and a good friend.  He's the boy who will stand up to a bully and is a leader to those around him.
I asked JD to tell me what I needed to know about him today and he said: I don't know!  He likes Rugby and girls. He loves fishing and hunting, anything outdoorsy. His best memory of this year was being able to go hunting elk with his dad and grandpa this year. He is looking forward to Rugby. He loves running, mountain biking, skim-boarding, shooting and swimming.

He's such a good boy.  He's a good big brother (most of the time) and he is a tremendous help around the house.  He's turned into one of my best friends and I am so blessed to have him in my life!

No comments: