Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cousins and Best Friends

 Hold the phone!  Where did the last 12 years go?  It seems like just yesterday I was bringing home this beautiful, dark eyed, cone headed (it was so bad)  baby boy! It's hard to believe it was that long ago.  That cone headed baby has come so far!  Look at that handsome mug!

Just seven days after that baby was born, this squishy little noddle baby was born. JD was 2 weeks early, Brannigan was a week late!  Having the boys so close together has been such a blessing!

 I am so grateful for these cute boys.  Geez, we need to stretch Brannigan or something! I'm hoping one day he'll catch up.

 Not only are they cousins, but they are the best of friends. As different as 2 boys could be, in every way, but you would never know.  They get along fabulously and will forever have a friend in each other.

 They are going to be amazing young men. I can't wait to see all the good that these two will do.
And let's hope there isn't a lot of trouble between now and the good.  Although, have you met their dads? There's bound to be a little :).

No comments: