Oh, this girl rocks my world. Quite literally. She is wild and crazy and oh so cute. She's full of sass and sometimes we knock heads because of it. She is so strong and so beautiful. I can't even imagine our lives with out her and her spunk!
Piper is enjoying the 2nd grade this year. She loves her friends very much and is very much a social butterfly. I asked Piper to tell me what she wanted me to write and this was her response: I am cute, I am beautiful, I like to color and love my family. I love stuffed animals and watching movies with my family. Her favorite thing about school is lunch recess because she gets to play on the monkey bars with her friends. Her favorite color is turquoise and she loves Jesus and the Holy Ghost.
She is so excited to be turning 8 and wants to be baptized so bad. The other day at Jordyn's baptism she kept bugging the bishop to let her get baptized at 7. I hope she always has that strong desire to do what is right. I am eternally grateful for this girl of mine. I love her very much!


No comments:
Post a Comment