This is Addie. She's Tyson's girlfriend. Or as he calls her, his little girlfriend. That is how he identifies her from the other girls. His Little girlfriend! She is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is so darling and so sweet.
Addie came over and played at our house yesterday! It was a lot of fun to watch them and to listen to them. Addie says she wants to marry Tyson in a new pink castle! Super cute, huh? So yesterday, they were playing on the floor with a game and Addie told Tyson, "I want to get married in a pink castle." Tyson replied, "I think we should get married at the church." To which Addie replied, "I don't want to get married in the church. It's got to be the pink castle." Ha, ha, ha! It's super cute.
1 comment:
She does love him....I will start working on having the wedding at the temple and the reception in a pink castle!
Post a Comment