Sunday, January 31, 2010

Popcorn Popping on the kitchen floor

I so wish, I could have gotten to my camera a little bit quicker. We were making popcorn after church today and Piper was sitting on the counter watching it pop. She does this all the time. I went into the other room for like 2 seconds when I heard her start to yell at the top of her lungs!
She had knocked the top of the popcorn popper off the base and popcorn was flying everywhere. I ran for the camera, because she was trying to scoot back away from it as quick as she could. Her face was priceless!
I laughed and laughed. I just wish I could have caught the popcorn flying! I love the expressions on her face. I think she thought she was in big trouble.
It's hard to get mad at someone whose that cute. It's one of those moments I want to remember forever.

No comments: