A few weeks ago I was at my friend Tiff's house and out front she had this awesome Speed Racer car. I asked her where she got it, and I was telling her that I was going to see if I could find one and asked her to keep her eye open for one, because Tyson would just DIE to have one.
The next week I got a phone call, "Come get the Speed Racer car." My sweet Tiff, totally gave it to me to give to Tyson, because her little girl doesn't drive it and wants to fix the Barbie jeep. I even offered to buy it, but she is so sweet to me. I didn't even realize it was a battery operated one, which just sweetened the deal. Unfortunately, he has only got to drive it the one time, because we got it late on Friday night, and were gone all day Saturday. Of course, Sunday is packed and today it's raining, but it's all charged up and ready to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment