
It's hard to get many pictures when your one of the coaches. I was busy trying to watch Tyson and Piper and watch the boys play. They did amazing! We are definitely getting better. They passed and rebounded and did so well dribbling. It's been a fun experience coaching! I am so grateful that Neal is there to do most of it :). Poor guy, but the boys listen to a dad better than they do me. J.D. made 2 baskets this game, which is awesome! He was so excited about that. Our boys made 11 baskets total according them, but I think they are pretty close. Even though it's non competitive, they still like to keep track. I don't blame them, I have that same competitive nature. I'm hoping to get J.D. into a few camps this summer, but we'll just have to wait and see.
1 comment:
didn't know we were called to volcanoes...I need to get copies of these!
Post a Comment