Thursday, January 14, 2010

Destroying Angel


It's amazing to me, that someone so cute, can be so destructive. Notice the contraband bread stick in her mouth. You should have seen the path of destruction she left in her efforts to obtain this bread stick.
This morning, I opened the front door for Piper and she went in ahead of me. She rammed the door into the wall, the whole 30 lbs. of her and lookie what happened.


And then, she was outside shoveling dirt all over the walk way and all over every surface she could find.

And did I mention, she did all this without anything covering her cute little butt? It's been a long day already!

2 comments:

Andie and her Boys said...

I would still keep her if you gave her to me! That is hilarious though, her and Cason together would burn your house down!!!

Mrs Buchanan said...

That is hilarious. Yesterday you were telling us how cute she is, and today you're showing us how destructive she is. I'm curious to see what you'll have to show us tomorrow.