This day has been eagerly awaited for the past 4 months, since the day school let out for the summer. Not just by me, but by Tyson also! He was so excited to go back and be the "big kid" this year. He is so lucky and gets to go to 5 day a week preschool this year. Expensive, but the kiddo needs it.

This was the emptying of the pockets when we got to the school. They each had pocketfuls of matchbox cars. This will be a daily ritual.

Handsome little guy! He was so mad that I made him wear this shirt. He wanted to wear a
wrinkley old shirt. Good thing that little boys have
momma's to dress them.

That's my group of little guys! They sure are handsome and they sure have fun together. Look at the 3 very
different expressions on their cute little faces!! They are all so different and so cute!
4 comments:
That last picture is just what I needed! every kid is different, and even if they are experiencing the exact same thing they all have different reactions.
I love the picture of three of them! They could totally be the three musketeers. I would say three stooges but they are too cute to call them that. :) Man, I can't believe how fast Tys is growing up. Enjoy your free time!!! OH WAIT!!! We don't have any. :) :) :)
I agree, those are some cute little guys, and I love their mothers:)
Oh my gosh! Tyson is getting so big! I miss his hugs :( I miss all of you! I'm going to have to come visit you sometime when I'm down. I can't believe he is going to preschool!
Post a Comment