Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today I .......

5:20 am Woke up
5:50 am Zumba
7:00 am Fed the chickens
7:30 shower & get ready while the kids get dressed
8:00 am feed the kids
8:15 am do hair, round up books, make lunches to be out the door at 8:45
Stopped and saw Trina at work. She's lost 12 lbs. who knew pregnancy was a weight loss plan??
9:00 - 9:15 am chased the chickens out of Accalia's yard.
9:30 picked up Mandee
10:00 am D.I. found some great stuff!! one persons junk is someone else's treasure!!
11:00 am Costco!
12:00 pm dropped Mandee off and then turned around and ran back to town. Forgot Manila Envelopes. Ran to Lins. Went and saw Josh for a few minutes.
1:00 pm Ate some tomoatoes for lunch.
1:30 pm played on the computer, blog hopping for awhile
2:00 pm worked on Alisons Pantry
2:45 pm ran around a few catalogs, ran to the post office and went to wait for J.D.
3:30 pm picked up J.D. & Carsyn. Came home. made an after school snack and watched cartoons for 1/2 an hour. The kids played outside while I cleaned up and got dinner made.
6:00 pm dinner
6:30 pm took the kids with me to young women's because Josh hadn't made it home and Nicole was gone. The ran amuck in the church wile I set up quilt frames!!
7:00 pm Young women's. We tied quilts for humanitarian aid and wrote testimonies in Book of Mormons. We had Nachos and chips and salsa. Taylors going to Zumba with me in the morning!!
9:00 ran Josh down the street to pick up a car. Worked on Alisons Pantry handouts for the food show, read to Piper, Talked to Scott on the phone, typed this crazy post and now, I'm off to bed. Just wanted to remember what typical day was like in my house.

3 comments:

Nettie said...

I think that at around 8:50 you also walked your kids to school, while pulling a few in the wagon... =) You are AMAZING, being a work at home mom is hard! I didn't make it to zumba today =( I will try again tomorrow.

Dover Fam said...

WHEW!!

~ Stacie ~ said...

You are amazing!