Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our 2nd Grader

J.D. had a great first day of school! He made a new friend, whose name he can't remember, but he wears cowboy boots. And in J.D.'s book, that makes him super cool!

Baylee and J.D are in the same class this year! Yeah, because you all know Mandee and I will be party moms!!We've got each others back! Most of the time, huh Mandee??

I told Josh yesterday, when we went to the Open house to meet the teacher, that it seems unreal to have a 2nd grader. Where has the time gone?


Our handsome guy, with a mohawk. Daddy did his hair for the first day. Can you tell?

He got to ride the motorcycle to school.

Waiting to go into Mrs. Thomas's class.



He wanted to know where he could put the treasure box stuff we had brought. He told me he didn't get in trouble so it was a good day!
We love you J.D. and are so proud of the person you are becoming. You awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JD, glad you had a great day, hope more are yet to come Grandma ruth

Lorene Briscoe said...

Hi my name is Lorene Briscoe and I am Lynnette Brinkerhoff's sister. My daughter Mitzy is in your sons class. She is the girl standing behind your son in line. Would you mind if I copied this picture and used it in one of Mitzy's scrapbooks. I think Mitzy likes your son she is constantly talking about him. She always says he is really funny.

Doty Family said...

Lorene, that is totally fine!! Thanks! Mitzy is way cute. She has been in J.D.'s class every year!

Dover Fam said...

Man, we have cute kids! :) I am so glad that they are in the same class this year!!! I am super excited for the PTO ride of our life. I have your back. I PROMISE!!! If I would have been standing by you when you were asked I would have said "um... we don't know the pledge"...or something like that. :) Love ya!