I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all too! I think I would pick the first one, or the last one, I like piper better in the last one, but I love the holding hands in the first one... I say print them all and hang them up!! too cute!
I like the last one best, but they are all good. I mailed your swap package out on Friday so you should have it in the next few days. Thank you so much for mine--I love everthing in it! 2 questions--do you use the vanilla powder in the same measurement as vanilla extract, and where did you get those adorable recipe cards that you can type on?
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all too! I think I would pick the first one, or the last one, I like piper better in the last one, but I love the holding hands in the first one... I say print them all and hang them up!! too cute!
Then all look great, but where is one of you and piper? there is one with josh and the boys!
I like the last one best, but they are all good. I mailed your swap package out on Friday so you should have it in the next few days. Thank you so much for mine--I love everthing in it! 2 questions--do you use the vanilla powder in the same measurement as vanilla extract, and where did you get those adorable recipe cards that you can type on?
Post a Comment