Monday, April 13, 2009

I Must Be Crazy

We have 4 chickens. My kids are beside themselves. I think we must be crazy, but then agian, we already knew that! They will have to live in my house for 5 weeks. That is the only reason I will be anticipating summer vacation. They are cute and fluffy, though. They are scared to death of Piper, but I don't blame them. I'd run too! J.D. and Tyson are both really good with them and excited to have them. Should be an interesting adventure!

5 comments:

Dover Fam said...

They are so cute!!!!!

~ Stacie ~ said...

You are crazy! J/K My friends little brother had a chicken that he raised and it was so funny because the chicken was more like a dog. He taught it to do tricks, and it was really friendly around people. You have such a FUN family!

Angela Shaw said...

Good luck! My sister in law just got 6! That's so fun for your family.

Cole and Kimala said...

Yep... Your crazy. I remember having a ton when I was little, but we raised chickens to eat and for their eggs. We would have like 50 to 75 of them... They love marbles!!!

Nettie said...

are they for pets? or for dinner?