Tuesday, March 31, 2009
We're Back!!
Oh my gosh, it really is the happiest place on earth. Coming home was bittersweet, but we WILL be going back to Disneyland. We had so much fun! I have around 500 pictures, and I know I can't share them all, but you'll get to see my favorites! Even though Josh and I had never been to Disneyland, there is something magical about watching it through the eye's of your children. For J.D., it was fun and it was magical to some degree, but nothing compared to what it was for Tyson and Piper. Tyson was absolutely beside himself the entire time. There were lots of times that I would get choked up, just watching the joy on my kids faces. I am so glad that we had the opportunity to do this. We made so many great memories. I will be sharing lots of pictures throughout the rest of the week! I just have to show you how cute my kids were!! But, for now, here is a teaser! I'm sooooo tired and need to go to bed! See you tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!! I am so glad that you guys had fun!!! Anxious to hear all the great stories.
FUN! Cute pics! I have never been either :(
Post a Comment