Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Bikes



People will probably think that Josh and I are crazy, but we bought the kids new bikes, just because they needed them. Well, J.D. was going to get one for his birthday, but I kinda backed Yukon over the top of Tyson's bike last week. It kind of necessitated the need for them. They are my sanity savers thought, J.D. rides his bike all day long! It's what he loves to do! They were so excited. I wanted to buy Piper a cute Radio Flyer bike, but it was $42.00 and Josh put his foot down. So she got a ball that was $2.50. It's just about as big as she is, but she was happy!!
The kids just had to ride them and after a few adjustment's they did! At 10:00 o'clock at night. Bet the neighbors loved that!! We only let them do it for about 10 minutes, but tomorrow should be a blast!! Yeah, hopefully I won't need to entertain tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

Brayden is probably hoping I would run over his bike, he recives Austins hand me down bikes. LOL! It's great when kids are little and you don't have to spend much to keep them happy.

Dover Fam said...

Looks like fun! Cool bikes.