Thursday, October 16, 2008

Things I Love ~ Just random ramblings

I used to be good at keeping journals. I also used to scrapbook, quite a bit. I really enjoyed doing those things, but the time just isn't there anymore, but oh my goodness, I always can find time to blog!! How is that? I just want to jot down a few things that I like for journaling purposes.

I love Josh. I love him a lot!! I think he's pretty hot and he is also one of the kindest guy's I know. He's never home and it drives me CRAZY, but he's always helping somebody fix a car or helping with this or that. I shouldn't complain. He's amazing. One of the most charitable people I know. I am glad he fixes my car, because I am not mechanical. Ask him and he'll tell you. He thinks it's FUNNY that I can't change my own tire! I like the way he laughs at me, because I am kinda silly and I love the way he hugs me! I LOVE hugs from him. I love him for how hard he works to provide for our family and all the things he does to make sure that we are happy. I love the way he loves me and I love the way he loves my kids. He is the best daddy ever! I love to watch him play with them and love to see their faces light up when he walks in the room. I Love you 5 lbs. babe!!

I love J.D. because he is my first baby. I love that he still loves to snuggle and that he shares my love of books. I love that he always tells me that I am the best mom ever and how he never forgets to tell me I love you at least a dozen times a day. I love his crazy hair and his obsession with cowboys. I love that he is compassionate. He is so tenderhearted. Such an amazing kid.

I love Tyson. The kid melts my heart with his blond hair and butterscotch colored eyes. He is my joy and my heart. I love how he comes and finds me first thing every morning and gives me a great big Tootie Squeeze and tells me he loves me. I love that he is so independent and very much his own person. I love that he is adventurous, but also scared of the dark and of monsters. I love how he climbs EVERYTHING and is a sugar junkie, like his momma! He makes me want to do a happy dance.

And Piper. What to say about Piper? The girls is outrageous and wild and I love everything about her. I love the way she throws tantrums and how much of a tom boy she is . I love her cute little cheeks, her cute little legs, her buddah belly and her toosh!! I love how she carry's around her babydolls and how she loves her brothers. Nothing makes me happier than to see her hugging the boys around the waist with those cute little arms and how she kisses them on the cheek. I also love to see her hold her own with Tyson and how she fights back. She will be strong!

I love good friends. I am fortunate to have some great ones, some crazy ones, and even some weird ones and I love each and every one of you. I love that I can be a stay at home mom and spend my days playing with my kids. I love to read am grateful for people who have the imaginations to write good books. I love to learn and I love to craft. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I love to give service to others. I love to bake and cook and I love good food. That's why I am a chunky monkey, but oh well. I love the smell of cookies and homemade bread. I love Marysvale and want to return to live there someday as dysfunctional as it may be. I love a good game of basketball and I loved coaching my young women this year. It was fun. I love my calling in young women. The girls make me feel young, but they also have a way of making me realize that I am getting older.

Thanks for listening to the ramblings of a crazy mom. I haven't had much by the way of adult conversation today, so just lots of thoughts. I am grateful for the life I have and I just want to make sure that my family knows I love them. Good night everyone and thanks again!

3 comments:

Angela Shaw said...

You are so wonderful Brandy!! So amazing and thoughtful, I love this post. Almost made me cry- sniffle sniffle...

~ Stacie ~ said...

You are such a great example! I'm so happy that Josh is a great hubby, it doesn't suprise me at all. You make me think about all the things that I love in life, and it makes me happy.... thank you

Dover Fam said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!! So sweet. Am I the weird one or the crazy one?? :) You are such a great mom and wife and friend.