Monday, October 20, 2008

More conversations with J.D.


I just had to write this down for journaling purposes. J.D. really does say the funniest things. Every morning I ask my kids what they dreamed about. This is my conversation with J.D. this morning. The kid is cracking me up lately. I need to write it down in a regular journal, but in a sense this is my journal. You'll have to endure my J.D. conversations phase for a while.


Me: What did you dream about J.D.?
J.D.: Holly.
Me: Your girl crazy J.D. But it's okay mom and dad used to play kiss tag when they were in school.
J.D.: Did my dad kiss you?
Me: No I grew up in Marysvale and he grew up in Santa Clara, so we went to different schools.
J.D.: Did any boys kiss you?
Me: We used to run really fast to get away, but I did get caught once by Micheal Allan.
J.D.: If he kissed you, then why did you marry my dad?
Me:Because I loved him.
J.D.: Because he was lookin' good!!
5 minutes later~~~~~~
J.D.: We change rows today and guess who I get to sit by? Holly!!!
Me: That will be fun but J.D. you need to make sure... (going to say the word quite, but interrupted by a jubilant and beaming 6-year-old.)
J.D.: I know, I don't kiss her!!
How is my child so girl crazy? I then had to explain that he needs to be quite, because J.D. is a talker and he really is infatuated with Holly. This could be bad. Stay tuned for the conclusion to our saga........

4 comments:

Cole and Kimala said...

What a cute little bunch you have. I remember moving rows in grade school. I think I always had the same problem J.D. does, I talked too much. Probably still do. Homemade bread and jam sounds Yummy. Maybe that can be dinner!!

Unknown said...

That is so stinky cute!!! I love it!!!

Kellie said...

I have 2 little boys, 1 and 3, I am not sure yet if I am excited or worried for those conversations to start (I know I have a while, but I think I need to start preparing now, lol) :)

Mrs Buchanan said...

I though J.D. was my boyfriend. ;(