Monday, October 6, 2008

Modge Podge Isn't Easy to Clean Up


I think I'm a pretty patient mom. I laugh at a tube of eaten diaper rash ointment and laugh at a tub of sprinkles on the floor. I DID NOT laugh about the whole jar of modge podge (that I just bought on Friday for 50% off) that ended up on my table, floor, chairs and Piper clothes. Oh, and my clothes and in Pipers hair and in her ears and her whole stinkin body.

I didn't get my camera, because there wasn't one to grab and I was freaking out about getting it up quickly. The stuff dries so fast and it doesn't come off. It was my fault, really because I left it on the table, but still. What 16 month old climbs like a monkey?? Piper climbs everything. I put her to bed and let her cry it out because, well frankly 4 day's without a break is starting to wear on my frazzled nerves.

Thank heavens for Mandee!!! We were on the phone when it happened and she threw Mia in the car and raced up here to help me clean it. She was worried about my beautiful table and I was worried about the Old Navy dress and shirt Piper was wearing. Oh, I could cry, but I won't. I'll be tough and I think I might take a nap!!

5 comments:

Angela Shaw said...

OH MAN!!! That stinks! I would lose it!

~ Stacie ~ said...

looks like we both have climbers! And men who love to hunt. LUCKEY US!

Kris said...

Oh man!!!! I hope you got every thing cleaned up okay!!!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

I have just discovered Modge Podge and I LOVE it!! I'll have to remember to keep it out of reach of my little climber!

Dover Fam said...

Hear Hear for Modge Podge. I am so sorry about the spill. Not good. I think we need modge podge in our 72 hour kits-a MUST HAVE!