Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wagon Train



We had a very cool chance to see something that I believe was spectacular.  I wondered why people weren't lining the streets to see it? A real live wagon train!  A commemoration trip to celebrate the pioneers who settled Dixie.  They made the trip from Parowan to Dixie in 7 days. 

We watched it twice.  Once in Ivins and then we hurried to pick up Grandma and go watch it in Santa Clara.  It was phenomenal to watch.  I wish we could have afforded to take our family.  I got a little emotional watching it.

A funny story.  There was a little guy on a horse.  He looked to very young.  JD turns to me and says' "Why is a 4-year-old riding a horse?"  That little cowboy heard and he turned around, very offended and said, "I'm not 4, I'm six!"  It was the cutest thing.

No comments: