Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween Mania

Halloween was the most insane thing ever this year!  It was on a Monday and that should NEVER happen!  Seriously people!  It was 3 day's of partying, candying, and crying (wait, I was the only one crying)! Ward Trunk-or-Treat, parties and trick-or-treating.  It was Halloween overload.
 Piper didn't even dress up this year, she just went as herself, the devil.  Oh wait, I lied.  She did dress up.  She was in her words a devil cat.
 Tyson went as Luke Skywalker again!  Seriously need to break the habit of repeating ourselves.  First Spiderman and now Luke!  Oh well, it does make my life easier.
 And randomly out of order, our preschool class.  Aren't they cute?  You can just barely see it, but I made myself a tutu and it was the worst idea ever. If you ever get an inkling, don't do it!  Just buy one and thank me later :).
 JD was............. I'm not sure.  This was a last minute costume run to Kmart and I honestly don't know who he is.  But he looked good.
 And then it was on to Tyson's party.  Two parties down, 2 to go!  We had a Halloween feast and watched a movie.  Easiest party I have ever done.  The kids loved it!
 He, he, he!  Cutest picture ever.
 Josh had this crazy idea to have me make him a SWAT vest the night before Halloween. Did I mention it was 10 pm?  Had to dig out the wonder-under and make this baby.  I asked him not to bring the paint ball gun and that did cause a major fight later in the night. It was AWESOME!
 Every year we go to Grandma & Grandpa's to trick-or-treat, unless we go to Marysvale.  The kids love it because all the cousin come out and we have a big dinner and party together.
 Taking a break!
 There is a street down from my in-laws that throws a huge block party.  They have trains, and haunted  houses.  They have full sized candy bars, homemade kettle corn, fresh made corn dogs!  Seriously fun and totally free!
 There's my cute Jedi!
Headed home.  The kids could have gone forever, but us old folks we need our sleep!

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

sooo cute and soooo fun! isn't life with kids great?! exhausting and frustrating but totally worth it! my brother in law is actually on the st george swat team, we've seen a picture of his wife trying on his gear, josh looks pretty darn realistic! :) and i love to the tutu, don't know how you get it all done but love it!