J.D. was about 3 years old and he was being super naughty one day in sacrament. I took him into the hall and we were walking around and looking at the pictures. I was showing J.D. this picture and telling him the story, when all of the sudden he says, "WOW Mom!! I didn't know Jesus was a cowboy!" It is one of my very favorite memories. Every time I see this picture it makes me smile!Sunday, June 7, 2009
A Memory.........
Today Josh and I were in Gospel Principles. Brother Proffit asked us to each pick out a picture from the life of the Savior and to share with the class what it meant to us. This is the picture that I picked. It has a spiritual meaning to me, but it also reminds of one of my very favorite memories of J.D.
J.D. was about 3 years old and he was being super naughty one day in sacrament. I took him into the hall and we were walking around and looking at the pictures. I was showing J.D. this picture and telling him the story, when all of the sudden he says, "WOW Mom!! I didn't know Jesus was a cowboy!" It is one of my very favorite memories. Every time I see this picture it makes me smile!
J.D. was about 3 years old and he was being super naughty one day in sacrament. I took him into the hall and we were walking around and looking at the pictures. I was showing J.D. this picture and telling him the story, when all of the sudden he says, "WOW Mom!! I didn't know Jesus was a cowboy!" It is one of my very favorite memories. Every time I see this picture it makes me smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is sweet. I have never heard that story. Such a cute kid. JD will always hold a place in my heart-what a stud.
That is such a cute and funny story. A funny comment I heard once was of the picture of Christ washing his disciples feet and the little girl said that she liked the picture because Christ was washing his disciples feet because they were stinky. I love kids!
That is by far one of the sweetest most innocent things! Kids are such gifts! I bet our Savior just loves stuff like that! I have to believe that He smiles when He hears things like that.
Post a Comment