Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jumping Jacks

JUMPING JACKS! This place is amazing! A warehouse filled with bounce houses and giant slides. It's every kids dream!
Piper was absolutely terrified at first, but once I took her down the slide she was all over the place. We had a hard time keeping track of her.
Baylee was so great with her and played with her on the slides. They had a blast.

HA, HA, HA! Mandee was trying to teach the kids how to do the worm. J.D. and Baylee were break dancing.It was pretty cute.
He dances like a fish out of water.
Tyson having a time out at Jumping Jacks. He pushed a little boy and when I told him no, he stuck his tongue out at me. Mean mom that I am, I made him have a time out.

J.D. & Baylee!! Best friends. They had a great time together until it was time to go.

Happier times, before the timeout.

This place rocks! If your in the St. George area, you so need to go. We stayed for 2 hours and could have EASILY stayed for much longer. We had a coupon and so it cost us $16.00 for my boys and Piper. But that is cheaper than taking all of us to a movie and it keeps them doing something active.

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

Oh my gosh that looks so fun! Where is it, I am very tempted to go there myself!