Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Through The Window

HA, HA, HA! Naughty little girl that she is. I locked her outside and this was what followed...........




Please ignore the hard water spots. Tyson shot my windows up with muddy water the other day and I have yet to was them.............

I especially love this one! Screaming encourages healthy lungs.
What a fraud! This was the before picture. The paint job was Pipers doing and that was why she was locked outside! I was working on a project with my boys and she decided to color herself and my walls. Obviously, I don't feel bad. I was laughing the whole time. Don't worry, she still loves me!

2 comments:

Mrs Buchanan said...

That is too funny. I especially like her green mustache. I'll admit I scream once in a while. It does make a person's lungs stronger. ;)

Kris said...

The little turkey!!! Love the green mustache too!!!!