Where has the year gone? We have a busy weekend with Fathers and Sons and next week is insanely busy with end of school parties and programs. I can't believe J.D. will be in 2nd grade next year. I know he is not old, but he's not so little anymore. Tyson still has one more year of preschool, which is crazy because he is almost 5, but I am secretly glad to have him home for one more year. He is my sweetie-pie!
Piper is Piper. What can I say? She has an appointment to go and get tubes in her ears for June 4th, just 2 days after her birthday. I can hardly believe my baby is 2. So sad to, that she is my last baby! WAHHHHHH! I still want another baby, but we'll see what Heavenly Father has planned for us.
Our chickens are great! Talk about random. We got 2 full grown chickens that are laying eggs and I already have eggs coming out of my ears. What shall I do when all 6 of them are laying eggs? They are fun. The little ones run around in the back yard and they have yet to escape. I may just let them be wild. Who knows?
We've been working on the yard every night and we are making great progress. I told Josh tonight that I was rocking the whole yard. I AM SICK OF PULLING WEEDS! Sick of it, I tell you. Okay, so maybe not, because rocks have a tendency to be thrown at windows at my house. But we've got to do something.
Busy, busy, busy! Girls camp is 4 weeks away and I will be so happy when it is all over! I am excited though, because we are going to Marysvale! Yeah! How fun will that be? I hope they like it. We are going to go to Fremont Indian State Park and we are going to hike to the waterfalls. Lot's of other suprises in store!! Should be fun!
Josh is just busy. Busy, busy, busy! Fixing cars for everyone and doing his own thing. Half the time I know not where he is, but it works for us! He is way excited for Fathers and Sons. I will post some pictures on Monday of the great campers! HA! They aren't roughing it, that 's for sure. We bought the cutest camper last year and have yet to use it, so Josh cleaned it all up and a camping they will go!
Random thoughts from a random person! Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Hey, if you need someone to take some eggs off your hands, let me know. That is one thing that sounds and tastes really good right now. I have been eating two eggs for breakfast every morning this week.
Busy busy busy!!! You definatley fit the meaning of that word. :)
Post a Comment